Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Title??? What the heck....read on.....

Life has changed a lot over these years. I have evolved as a person in some ways and yet i feel i havent changed much. From an introvertish journey to opening up has taken time for me. I have learnt a lot about myself in the last 3 years. Some things about me though still scare me.

A failed relationship is definitely one. Believe me when i say this, one cannot talk about things till one actually experiences them. I really thought that i would be a practical guy and handle things pragmatically, but the heart rules and it rules like the king of kings. I made too many mistakes and today i regret. A regret that will remain for life. I have learnt what not to do tomorrow in similar situations and yet i dont find the guts to be in similar ones.

I still miss a relationship. But i have a personal space today. I have my friends back. I have my sense of humour back. Yet sometimes i miss a relationship.

These 3 years have also made me realise that i can work hard and give my best when required. Somewhere though i still feel that i am the same old lazy guy who has to push himself.

An introspective post this. Seriously, even i dont know what it is!!!!!

2 comments:

wondering why said...

Dude!!! is it not wat everyone goes thru...n has it not been the heart tht makes all decisions all the time...anyways i feel its gud u hav found some part of urself even if not the enite YOU...

carry on the way u goin...rest will fall in place...

Aravind DM said...

When going gets tough the tough gets going!!!