Sunday, September 5, 2010

Square Zero

A piece written by a very close friend.

I lie under two gazes.
Introspections rising out of two kinds of love.
One comes with an insane sort of liberation.
Another that mirrors much of my soul.
But I will choose the security of order,
For how long will I stand on your love?
It's freeing foundation is but quicksand.
Your world but a blackhole draining my soul.

While I love that maddening freedom,
I look on, to walk towards that path of sanity.
I will look at myself the way he does.
I will get used to the way his hand caresses my skin.
I will learn to remember his smell in the place of your's.
I will grow into him, like I did into you.
For isn't much of love but a new habit you learn?

Bid me farewell now.
Let me go seek him; mirror his soul.
Maybe this is how far we were meant to go,
And leave trails of dust behind us
From our star-crossed destiny.

By-
Trinity Unlocked

No comments: