Friday, July 1, 2011

The Last Few Moments

Somewhere the stars have aligned,
To create a magic beyond imagination,
And in the very life of the cosmos,
I am waiting for you like I have never before,
Come hold my hands and embrace me.


It seems like the moon waited too,
She glows so much more today in anticipation,
Brushing aside every cloud that tries to cover her,
Every wisp of air whispers your name to me,
Every leaf watches motionless of what is to come.


Dry leaves on the path rustle in restlessness,
You are there somewhere, I can feel you close,
Serenity galore, I just hear just my heartbeat,
My feet tremble, my lips quiver, my eyes twitch,
Where are thou my beloved?

And then you arrive, like a princess,
The moon bows down, the stars shine like never before,
The air fills with your divine scent,
As you come close, the drops of heaven fall on us,
Take me with you my love for I am done and dusted here.

V.V.Vikram

No comments: