Thursday, August 6, 2009

Know myself

random questions...definite answers....know me...LOl


1. Were you named after anyone?
Not really!!A part of my name is my grandfather's (Venkata).

2. When was the last time you cried?
Well..not exactly cry, but I did get misty after watching 'The Motorcycle
Diaries'. I just Loved the movie.


3. Do you like your handwriting?
I hate my handwriting and I hate people who have a good one...LOL

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Chicken...anyday

5. Do you have kids?
Nope..

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
No qualms about making friends....yes I would

7. Do you use sarcasm?
Of late I have started to...age is catching up i guess.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
No tonsils...but I have a bad congestion.

9. Would you bungee jump?
Absolutely.....Absolutely ......and Absolutely

10. What is your favorite cereal?
Cant live without rice....

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Sadly...no...m a lazy bugger

12. If you were to pick your own first name, what would it be?
Vikram...without the Venkata

13. What is your favorite ice-cream?
Vanilla...

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Whether they try and smile in their conversations...talks zillions about
them.

15. Red or Pink?
RED....pink is girly...and i have no qualms in saying it.

16. Whom do you miss the most?
Okay let me name my closest circle of friends today....Pavan, Vishnu,
Raghav, Meenal, Shruti and Prasenjit....these guys i miss helluva lot.

17. Do you want everyone to complete the list?
No

18. What color clothes are you wearing?
Lavender striped formal shirt and back trousers.

19. What are you listening to right now?
Few of my seniors gossiping about office timings and people...no music to
listen to in office

20. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Dark Blue

21. Favorite smells?
Brut, Gillette Arctic blue and the smell of petrol

22. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A female from Vodafone askin me about whether I would go for e-mailing
options on my phone...LOL

23. How do you know the person who sent this to you?
My colleague in office.

24. Favorite sports to watch?
Cricket, lawn tennis and badminton

25. Hair Color?
Black

26. Eye Color?
Black

27. Do you wear contacts?
Glasses only...

28. Favorite Foods?
Indian...Palak Paneer and Tandoori roti...with lassi

29. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings

30. Last movie you watched?
New York

31. What book are you reading right now?
That thing called love by Tuhin Sinha

32. Summer or Winter?
WINTERS

33. Hugs or Kisses?
A hug for sure...kisses still embarass me.

35. Describe your pencil cup?
Donn have one

36. Favorite Artists?
Jagjit singh,All the great Indian singers, Linkin Park, Metallica, RHCP and
System of a down

37. What kind of music are you into?
I listen to everything!!!

38. What is on your mouse pad?
Donn have a mousepad

39. What did you watch on TV last night?
Hehe...nothing cos I never switched it on...not much of a TV freak

40. Favorite Sound(s)?
The sound of the african drums.

41. Do you sing or play an instrument?
Both to a small extent...I play percussion and I sing for myself.

42. What is the farthest you’ve been from home?
I went to UK when I was a kid...

43. Do you have a special talent?
None as i know.

44. Where were you born?
In chennai.

45. Favorite piece of jewelery?
I donn like jewellery

46. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
Well...No longer in any relationship....so hopin that someone comes along

47. Favorite Song?
Whats yours???

48. Favorite Musical Movie?
Step Up

1 comment:

The Inquisitive One said...

hmm interesting... dissappointed by few answers... ;)