Monday, July 20, 2009

Why Did you go??

One of my friends lost a closed one recently. This is for her. I just hope that she is back to normal soon.



There were days we were friends,
There were days you were more than that,
My eyes search for you frantically,
Now that you arent there, I need you the most,
Where have you gone leaving me all alone?

I was young when you always took me out for walks,
Holding my little hand tight, you would tell me about life,
You would tell me that I was the best thing that happened to you both,
You would pick me up and carry me home like a tiny flower ,
Tell me!! where have you gone leaving me all alone?

I remember the days when you would wait for me at nights,
You would sit up late to watch me walk in safe,
You would pry your best to know the special one of mine,
You would always push me through those tough times in life,
Why then, have you gone now leaving me all alone?


You were the first one I would call and would share everything with you,
There were moments of sadness and endless happiness too,
I remember we always took sides to get even with mom,
And you would end up pampering me for livening up the house,
Where have you gone now leaving me all alone?

Even though you are gone away , I can feel your soul around,
I know you will listen every time, I call your name aloud,
It will be the same I promise you, as you are etched within my soul,
I will still talk to you about everything that happens to me in life,
And yet I want to know, why have you gone leaving me alone?



V.V.Vikram

No comments: