Monday, July 13, 2009

In search of myself

Its been a while since i posted stuff....but i did not stop writing all this while.....in fact i wrote more than ever before.....so posting it all together...eat this....

There is a fire raging in my heart somewhere,
In my eyes there is a storm that brews,
I feel stranded in this city of none,
Where life is sad and people are confused.


Is there something new that you see in me?
Have I become a stranger for you?
Why am i unable to relate to things here?
Even the mirror fails to acknowledge me.


The heart always looks for reasons to flutter,
Then why has mine turned into a stone,
The heart always looks for times to bond,
Then why do I want to stay alone.



Come hold me and take me back,
Whisper to me my past again,
Take me back to that very place,
Where i knew no sadness, where i knew no pain.


V.V.Vikram

1 comment:

Nidhi Modi said...

i loved this one.. tho u hav posted aft a long time.. bt this is so tru in so many diff situations.. i felt as if the feelings r coming from my heart.. great piece of work :)