Monday, July 13, 2009

Wonder Why????

A thought this one....just a thought....



Many years its been since I heard from her,
Wonder how she must be doing today,
Is she still the same like she used to be,
Or is she like how she acted that day.

Its weird, how once in a very long while,
A ghost comes back to life,
You go back that lane only to find,
The memories are fresh and to stay.


A few words said changed everything,
We trurned strangers in a span of minutes,
What was left were memories,
But she did not care a damn anyways.

I moved on, I had an ego to feed,
I stumbled but I straightened along,
Like the silver screen I played my part,
And i decided it was better this way.


It was friendhip after all, so what was the deal,
Hadnt she understood me enough by then,
I tried my bit to put things on track,
And thats all i have to say.

Every year, a time comes when I sit and think of the past,
The fun, the laughter and the crazy things said,
It was always so much of fun,
You cant do much when some people want to keep a distance anyway.

2 comments:

Nidhi Modi said...

past stays within forever.. gud one buddy.. keep the gud wrk goin...

Unknown said...

yaar good bol bol ke thak gaya hun... zakhm mit jaate hain dost ..lekin apne nishan chod jaate hain!!!! wah wah ... !!!