Monday, July 13, 2009

Reflections: An attempt at song writing

REFLECTIONS
-----------------


Is there truth in my reflections,
Or do I see what I want to see....yeah yeah,
Is there a sense of fascination,
To be a someone whos not me...yeah yeah


With a passion to defy,
I feel like the catcher in the rye,
Always looking for an alibi,
To my reflections, I have turned a blind eye.

I know I live in false utopia,
My brain's all knocked out and I sit tight,
But in this battle with my alter,
The wrong will always win over right.


And I have spread my wings to fly,
This is where I am gonna live and die,
Got a hang of this bitch, shes called life
To my reflections, I have turned blind.



V.V.VIKRAM

1 comment:

Nidhi Modi said...

nice attempt :)
like it.. especially the rhyming part... made a tune to sing it on???